Help Editing College Essays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Editing College Essays

Where can I go to find help editing college essays? My parents aren't very good with writing and I don't have a college counselor, I'm not sure who to look to for help.

I would go to your school's english teacher! That's what I did and they were very helpful, it won't be the first time they've helped somebody out with something like that

Comment

I went on upwork and hired somebody to do it for me for a cheap price, and I got pretty good results back

Comment

I can help you! Just send me a private message !

Comment

I'd say those resources are rather reliable. Do you have a tutoring center on campus? Specifically, a writing one? There should be someone there that you can bring your essay into to look at.

Comment

^ Yes, the writing center! I would hope most colleges have one. Try looking at your school's website if they don't offer it in-person. There's usually a way to upload your essay and within a few days, someone will get back to you with feedback

Comment

Those are all good places to start. If you're still having issues, maybe ask your teacher for tips? Some professors look over first drafts and help you identify your strong and weak points. This isn't the same for every professor, as I've had some rather rudely turn me away...but you might get lucky!

Comment

Working...
              X