Finding Internships?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Internships?

This might sound kinda silly but I'm not having any luck finding any internships. I'm a Nursing major at Athens Technical College, if that gives anyone reference. I just can't seem to find anything that seems interesting or will want to hire me. Any ideas??

Does your school have Handshake? I've used that to find most of my internship offers. If not, try Monster or even LinkedIn.

Comment

My school has an internship and career fair every several months. You should see if your school has events like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Littleserv View Post
        Does your school have Handshake? I've used that to find most of my internship offers. If not, try Monster or even LinkedIn.
        Your school likely has handshake, that is what I use and it had worked out great so far!

Comment

Do you have an internship coordinator on campus? If so, I would definitely try to schedule an appointment. They'll definitely be able to point you in the right direction once they know your major, dreams/aspirations, etc. Make a list beforehand of jobs you'd really like to break into and maybe that can help.

Comment

I've had luck searching on Indeed for internships

Comment

I made an appointment with my academic advisor, that's what they are there for, let them help you out!

Comment

Originally posted by Husafell View Post
                I've had luck searching on Indeed for internships
                Indeed has some good stuff on there. You can filter by major and location, too, which is helpful

Comment

Working...
                X