Celebrities paying their kids way into college

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrities paying their kids way into college

I'm sure everybody has seen it, but what do y'all think about the celebrities who paid off proctors, coaches, counselors, etc, to get their kids into elite universities?

It's terrible. That could've been somebody else's entire life changed by getting into that school, all for somebody to get in who doesn't even care about school or getting an education...

Comment

That made me so upset, it's actually crazy what lengths people will go to just to get their kids into college of all places.

Comment

I'm not surprised at all, We always joke about these kinds of kids paying their way in and now it's actually true!

Comment

I actually just heard about this recently and my jaw flew open...and then shut, because, let's be real: celebs are usually scummy people. Not all of them, but a lot of the "big" ones. Really rubs me the wrong way that this happened, but at least these people got caught.

Comment

Makes my blood boil. Totally disrespectful to a lot of people who got rejected in those years and I can foresee a lot of lawsuits in the schools' futures

Comment

Working...
            X