Favorite Dating app?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Dating app?

I've been using Tinder and Grindr for a while now but I'm getting tired of the people on there, does anybody have a suggestion for a different app that still has a lot of users?

This is sort of a niche group and there is no app unfortunately but I've always had luck with this site.
    EquestrianSingles.com: The Official Website and largest equestrian community where singles find dates and friends to ride horses with. Message board, Chat, Events. We're your Equestrian Cupid

Comment

I personally don't use dating apps, I would rather meet people around campus and form those connections with them before going on dates..

Comment

Originally posted by equestrian42 View Post
        This is sort of a niche group and there is no app unfortunately but I've always had luck with this site.
        This is actually pretty cute lol I didn't know they had that niche of a website. Cool

Comment

Tinder, literally everybody has a tinder so you're gonna find more people there than you will anywhere else

Comment

Have you tried Hinge? idk if someone already talked about it. But I really like it because it's simple to use and you get more out of it than Tinder. You can post selfies on there to give your potential future partner an idea of how you look, but you can also answer pre-made questions on there, like: "my favorite date would be..." or "my craziest memory is...". When someone comes across your profile, they're given an opportunity to swipe left or right on you, like most dating apps, but what's different is that they can specifically like/"heart" what they like about someone's profile. This could be an image, or it could be an answer they wrote to one of the questions. I think it's pretty fun because you get to know more about a person than using Tinder, like I mentioned, but you don't have to fill out 50+ questions like OkCupid.

Comment

I've tried Hinge! I really like it. It's cool because it doesn't feel superficial; it feels real, in a sense.

Comment

Stay far away from plenty of fish....faaaar away. A lot of creepy catfishers on there

Comment

Originally posted by stephrants View Post
                  I've tried Hinge! I really like it. It's cool because it doesn't feel superficial; it feels real, in a sense.
                  Hinge is great!

Comment

Working...
                  X