Traveling and Being Money Smart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling and Being Money Smart

I've gone on vacations in the past couple years and ended up spending wayyyy more than I had initially planned on, and I'm really starting to feel the effects of that on my account. How do you guys deal with this issue and keep it from happening again in the future?

I will look up restaurants in advance and try to plan my budget ahead of the trip so that I don't have any unexpected expenses or surprise payments that I have to make

Comment

I literally say "I will only spend as much cash as I have in my wallet every day" And leave my debit and credit cards wherever I'm staying so I kind of force myself to spend smart

Comment

I honestly just work hard enough leading up to the vacation to the point where I don't have to budget myself and I can enjoy my trip to its fullest extent

Comment

I need to learn how to budget too, I usually freeze my account after a certain point lol

Comment

i think the point of a vacation is to enjoy yourself and not worry so much about costs, maybe you shouldn't be taking a trip if you are going to be thinking about budgeting the entire time...

Comment

Dude just enjoy yourself, I just read a quote that said "The money will always come back, but the time never comes back".... think about that

Comment

Working...
              X